Selasa, 20 November 2012

Active Smokers vs Passive Smokers



Smoking can eliminate sick and tired, but can also eliminate health. Smoking has an opiate that makes a person feel more relaxed and more imaginative. For people who actively smoke, can enjoy every puff of a cigarette, but what about people who do not smoke but are in smoker environment commonly referred to as passive smokers, they just inhale cigarette fumes that have been exhaled by the smoker . But the level of losses in more health gained by passive smokers compared to current smokers.

Smoking is the cause of many lethal diseases. Users cigarettes not only adults, but has spread to teenagers and children.

Smoking not only increases the risk of lung disease, but may also increase the risk of lung cancer, emphysema, stroke, oral cancer and heart disease. With a variety of adverse health outcomes, smoking is not a good activity, like for themselves, and others.

effects of smoking, the dangers of secondhand smoke
Smoking has many adverse effects on health. Smoking can damage the cardiovascular system, increase heart rate, high blood pressure, increased risk of stroke, damage blood vessels, reducing blood flow to the heart and reduces the amount of oxygen entering the body's tissues.

Smoking is not only harmful to the person smoking alone, but also the people around him. People who are not smokers around the smoke can inhale cigarette smoke. Such a person is called a secondary passive smokers or smokers.

Higher risk of passive smoking on women, children and babies. Cigarette smoke inhaled by children and infants can cause asthma, ear infections, even infants who become passive smokers may experience infant death syndrome.

Passive smokers may experience symptoms such as excessive mucus formation in the airways, coughing, lung irritation, chest pain and no discomfort in the chest. Passive smoking can also feel irritation in the nose, eyes and throat. When passive smokers experiences chest pain, it can be used as an indicator that a person has heart disease.

In active smokers, smoking can increase the risk of heart disease, improve blood cholesterol levels, high blood pressure and diabetes. In addition to lowering the risk of heart attack, stopping smoking can also reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. Stopping smoking need physical and mental effort. Smokers must understand the dangers of smoking.

So, with a variety of adverse health outcomes, smoking is not a good habit and a habit that should be avoided. It is a good move to leave the habit of smoking.

4 komentar:

  1. Hello
    Electronic cigarettes are safer or not, this is a very big question arises in front of all.I think, E cigarettes are better than tobacco cigarettes. There are several reason for it. It gives you the same cessation as you got from tobacco cigarettes, live more if you are using e cig and lots of benefits of e cig. I have been vaping for a year and got really great relief now i can say that i can live more and better way.

    http://www.notaruk.com/

    Thanks.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hello I'm cambell by name, I'm giving a testimony about Dr.Emmanuel the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes disease, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people have the herpes cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr. Emmanuel via email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 2 weeks after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes negative, if you are herpes positive do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. contact him via: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348140073965 

      Hapus
  2. This is really Great and very Informative Article...............!!!!
    Thanks for sharing.
    quitting smoking

    BalasHapus
  3. Colorectal cancer, cancer of the large intestine, is the fourth most common cancer in North America. Many cases of colorectal cancer are associated with low levels of physical activity and with diets that are low in fruits and vegetables. Individuals with a family history of the disease have a higher risk. I crumble with this disease for 5 years also with a lot of scaring thought in my head because i was just waiting for death every day of my life until My Son came to me in the hospital explaining to me that he has find a herbal healer from Nigeria to cure my Colo-Rectal Cancer,I was so shocked with the ideal also i was excited inside of me.My son asked me to let us give him a try because we have really heard a lot of scammer pretending to cure all sort of diseases with herbal medicine and some of them never get a positive result at the end of it all but we was very confident on this herbal doctor,like i said we give him a try and he sent me a herbal medicine to drink for three weeks, Sincerely I'm telling you today I' alive and healthy no more laying on sick bed,No more Colo-Rectal Cancer.I'm sharing this testimony on here for people who are sick to contact this Wonderful man,His name is Dr Itua.And His contact Whatsapp_+2348149277967____Email... drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com.He can cure those diseases like:Bladder cancerBreast cancerColorectal cancerKidney cancerLeukemiaLung cancerNon-Hodgkin lymphomaProstate cancerSkin cancerUterine cancerParkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, Spell,Stroke,Lottery Spell,disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Infertility,Tach Disease ,Epilepsy ,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma, (measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria)Allergic diseases.Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.
    Dementia.,Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis
    Love Spell,Diabetes.

    BalasHapus