Selasa, 20 November 2012

Smoking is Bad for Lung

Somebody like smoking to find inspiration. They are smoking to fill their bored-time. Maybe, they know the impact of smoking for their healthy, actually for lung. Smoking is a bad habit that can affect health. The habit of smoking has been shown to cause dangerous diseases. Although even so, there are still many people who do the smoking habit. Not only adults, but teenagers who are still in school too much smoke. Adverse effects smoking not only in smokers, but also bad for the people who are around people who are smoking.

Cigarette smoke is inhaled by smokers contains particles and gases. Particles in cigarette smoke consists of tar, nicotine, phenol, cadmium and Benzedrine. While gas in cigarette smoke composed of ammonia, carbon monoxide (CO), carbon dioxide, hydrocarbons, hydrogen cyanide and nitrogen oxides.

Cigarette smoke consists of smoke and sour primary side. The main smoke is tobacco smoke that is inhaled directly by smokers, while the acidic side is smoke spread into the atmosphere. The smoke spread can be inhaled by others. People who inhale cigarette smoke in the air is called passive smoking.

Cigarette smoke has a content of up to 4,000 chemicals, of which are carcinogenic (can cause cancer) to 40 types of chemicals. The content of these chemicals in cigarette smoke more are released into the air and can last up to several hours in the room even though smokers have stubbed out his cigarette.

Smoking can lead to changes in tissue structure and function of the lungs and respiratory tract. Smoking can increase the number of cells undergoing inflammation and damage to the alveolar in the lung tissue. Smoking can cause mild inflammation to the narrowing of the small airways as a result of the increased number of cells and mucus buildup.

With the changes in lung structure, lung function in smokers may change. The changing structure of the lung is the leading cause Disease Chronic Obstructive Lung, such as asthma, chronic bronchitis and inflammation (emphysema) in the lungs.

Another danger of smoking is that it can cause cancer of the lungs. The content of carcinogenic particles contained in cigarettes may increase the risk of lung cancer. Smokers are more at risk of lung cancer 10 to 30 times.

That's the danger of smoking on lung health. That's just the lungs alone, there are many bad effects of smoking, such as coronary heart disease and stroke.

2 komentar:

  1. Colorectal cancer, cancer of the large intestine, is the fourth most common cancer in North America. Many cases of colorectal cancer are associated with low levels of physical activity and with diets that are low in fruits and vegetables. Individuals with a family history of the disease have a higher risk. I crumble with this disease for 5 years also with a lot of scaring thought in my head because i was just waiting for death every day of my life until My Son came to me in the hospital explaining to me that he has find a herbal healer from Nigeria to cure my Colo-Rectal Cancer,I was so shocked with the ideal also i was excited inside of me.My son asked me to let us give him a try because we have really heard a lot of scammer pretending to cure all sort of diseases with herbal medicine and some of them never get a positive result at the end of it all but we was very confident on this herbal doctor,like i said we give him a try and he sent me a herbal medicine to drink for three weeks, Sincerely I'm telling you today I' alive and healthy no more laying on sick bed,No more Colo-Rectal Cancer.I'm sharing this testimony on here for people who are sick to contact this Wonderful man,His name is Dr Itua.And His contact Whatsapp_+2348149277967____Email... drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com.He can cure those diseases like:Bladder cancerBreast cancerColorectal cancerKidney cancerLeukemiaLung cancerNon-Hodgkin lymphomaProstate cancerSkin cancerUterine cancerParkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, Spell,Stroke,Lottery Spell,disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Infertility,Tach Disease ,Epilepsy ,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma, (measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria)Allergic diseases.Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.
    Dementia.,Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis
    Love Spell,Diabetes.

    BalasHapus
  2. Hello I'm cambell by name, I'm giving a testimony about Dr.Emmanuel the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes disease, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people have the herpes cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr. Emmanuel via email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 2 weeks after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes negative, if you are herpes positive do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. contact him via: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348140073965 

    BalasHapus