Selasa, 02 Oktober 2012

Traditional Medicine Toothache Most Powerful



How to treat dental pain by prescribing natural herbal ingredients are effective to cure swollen gums or tooth decay quickly. Medicinal chemistry course gave unfavorable effects if it continues to be consumed every time a toothache.


Here are seven recipes a powerful ancestor treat toothache:

Clove Oil 
To ease toothache, apply clove oil to the tooth cavity is damaged. Cloves declared effective relieve toothache. In addition, clove also reduce infection because it contains antiseptic properties.

Garlic
Many argue garlic is the most effective tooth pain relief than other traditional medicines. Not only that, the tooth has healed well be stronger and healthier. How, puree the garlic cloves mixed with a little coarse salt and place in an area hospital.

Lime
Cavities, tooth loss, dental plaque formation, tooth pain, and bleeding gums can be prevented with lime. Lime, as a rich source of vitamin C, is very useful in maintaining healthy teeth and bones in the body.

Avocado
Drain / toasted 1 avocado seeds, then blend until it becomes a powder. After that enter the avocado seed powder to tooth decay, then cover with cotton.

Shallots
Anti-bacterial components contained in the onions. Teeth can be protected from interference by chewing an onion every day. Chewing onion for 3 minutes otherwise sufficient to kill all the germs in the mouth. In the area of ​​the teeth or gums are sore, place a small piece of onion. It can relieve the pain.

Pepper powder
Keep your teeth with pepper powder, use a bit of pepper powder with 1/4 teaspoon salt. If used regularly every day can prevent cavities, bad breath, bleeding gums, sore gums, and toothache. To relieve a toothache, you can put a mixture of pepper powder and clove oil to the tooth cavity. Sensitive teeth can be treated in the same way.

Green Chili
Stick it on the sore tooth is cut green chilies to taste burnt edges a little later. After a hot, chili placed on the tooth. Use regularly 2 times a day.

7 In addition to the above traditional medicine, there are interesting tips for relieving pain in your teeth, using ice beam, ice beam to help ease your toothache. Ah right? what can be lost if the cold just makes you ache? Follow the trick here, take a small piece of ice and place it back in between your index finger and thumb. Massage gently in that section, well now you can feel the pain slowly began to lose?

Massage comfortably by the ice beam touches the nerve cells located around the thumb and forefinger. Massage is done the ice cube directly to the central nervous system, so that 60-90% of pain you are feeling quickly disappeared. Safer than painkillers right?

6 komentar:

  1. very complete once her post, may be useful for everyone

    BalasHapus
  2. That helped me a lot! Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks again!
    Plessis Dental

    BalasHapus
  3. Hello. Thank you so much for sharing this one, I would like to share this link to you : http://www.cdicdental.com/ it has a lot of information about dental and I'm sure you can definitely learn. Thanks!

    BalasHapus
  4. Toothbrush head design is very important. Find one that works for you. You want to have the bristles angled towards the gumline and the bristles should gently contact the gumline.

    Balance Exercise

    BalasHapus
  5. great medicines are explained for toothache which helpful to take more care on teeth.thanks a lot.

    Best Dental Clinic in Tambaram

    BalasHapus
  6. Hello I'm cambell by name, I'm giving a testimony about Dr.Emmanuel the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes disease, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people have the herpes cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr. Emmanuel via email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 2 weeks after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes negative, if you are herpes positive do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. contact him via: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348140073965 

    BalasHapus