Sabtu, 27 Oktober 2012

Benefits of Watermelon to Prevent Stroke


Stroke is a disease that many feared. Stroke attack can paralyze the nerves that some members of the human body. Many ways to avoid stroke. Most people are affected by stroke are the ones who have elderly. There are some foods can prevent one stroke is a watermelon.

Watermelon is a fruit that much demand, you would not like watermelon? me too, the fruit is very suitable to be consumed in the hot nan daytime because the water content in watermelon fresh taste to alleviate hunger.

However, other than it tastes good watermelon apparently know a lot of benefits, one of the benefits of watermelon is to prevent stroke, like what?

A stroke can be prevented by eating some fruits that contain elements of high lycopene or a type of antioxidant.

It is based on research conducted by scientists from Finland, that the impact on the people who eat fruit with high lycopene is going to keep him away from a stroke.

The volunteers who had high amounts of lycopene in their blood, or have a habit of eating fruits and vegetables with high lycopene, have a greater resistance to the risk of stroke.

Other research findings published in the BBC also showed that volunteers who were followed for 12 years showed differences in the risk of stroke.

Those with low levels of lycopene in their blood had more chance of stroke than those with higher levels of lycopene.

Characteristics of fruit that has a high content of lycopene was bright red. For example, watermelon, tomatoes, cherries, guava and pepper.

The conclusion of these studies is to consume lots of fruits with lycopene can reduce the risk of stroke by 50%.

That article about the benefits of watermelon to prevent stroke, may increase our knowledge about fruits secrets we do not know.

2 komentar:

  1. Hello I'm cambell by name, I'm giving a testimony about Dr.Emmanuel the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes disease, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people have the herpes cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr. Emmanuel via email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 2 weeks after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes negative, if you are herpes positive do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. contact him via: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348140073965 

    BalasHapus