Sabtu, 03 November 2012

Natural Way to Overcome Uric Acid









Someone can be exposed to uric acid. Disease that attacks the motor nerves, so it feels very stiff and painful on the affected uric acid, some of which can not be moved at all. How do to fix this? There are several natural ways to overcome uric acid. but it's good we have to know first about the disease.



Uric Acid Disease

Uric acid is a disease of purine metabolic waste substances from the rest of the food we eat. Purine itself is a substance contained in any food that comes from living bodies. In other words, in the living body there is this purine substances, and because we eat living things, then moves into purine substance in our bodies. (Wikipedia).

Causes Uric Acid

Every human being actually has uric acid in the body, because every normal metabolism of uric acid produced. While the high trigger uric acid in the body is the food and other compounds that contain lots of purines. In fact, 85 percent of the body's supply of purine compounds for every day needs. This means that the needs of purine diet is only about 15 percent.

Gout is the result of excessive consumption of purine substances. Purines into uric acid the body treated, but if excess uric acid levels, so that the kidneys are unable to remove uric acid crystals accumulate in the joints. As a result, joint pain, swollen and inflamed.

Differences Uric Acid with Arthritis

Many people mistakenly think that the same as rheumatic gout. It's the kind of rheumatic gout, but not necessarily rheumatic gout. Uric acid is a part of the rheumatism, but people are not necessarily due to rheumatic gout. Just as fever and malaria, the malaria fever but it certainly does not mean that malaria fever. (Read article on rheumatic diseases).

Abstinence Uric Acid

- Foods that contain a lot of purines such substances from the side dishes like offal, liver, kidney, spleen, tripe, intestines, lungs and brain.

- Group berkemasan instant foods like canned corned beef, sardines, meat, eggs, broth with a thick gravy.

- Fermented beverages and foods that contain alcohol, such as beer, whiskey, wine, and wine tape.

- Food preparations of nuts and soy like tempeh, taucho, oncom, peanut soy milk, green beans, bean sprouts, melinjo and chips.

- Group of leaf vegetables such as spinach, kale, cassava leaves, asparagus, cauliflower and beans group fruits such as durian, avocado, pineapple and coconut water.

Uric Acid Treatment

In addition to avoiding the causes / abstinence from gout. To treat gout, consider the following:

- In obese people, uric acid is usually up while spending less, then for safety, people are usually advised to lose weight.

- Drink plenty of water, because by drinking lots of water, we can help get rid of purines in the body. (From various sources).

Hopefully this article about gout can be useful. Particularly want to tackle / treat gout.

4 komentar:

  1. Exercise and water is best for uric problem.

    click here

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hello I'm cambell by name, I'm giving a testimony about Dr.Emmanuel the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes disease, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people have the herpes cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr. Emmanuel via email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 2 weeks after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes negative, if you are herpes positive do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. contact him via: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348140073965 

      Hapus
  2. First time I’ve heard of blogs. Great source of information worth reading on different topics. In addition, a lot of good tips. I think I will like blogging.

    ayurvedic medicine to control Uric Acid Level

    BalasHapus
  3. Colorectal cancer, cancer of the large intestine, is the fourth most common cancer in North America. Many cases of colorectal cancer are associated with low levels of physical activity and with diets that are low in fruits and vegetables. Individuals with a family history of the disease have a higher risk. I crumble with this disease for 5 years also with a lot of scaring thought in my head because i was just waiting for death every day of my life until My Son came to me in the hospital explaining to me that he has find a herbal healer from Nigeria to cure my Colo-Rectal Cancer,I was so shocked with the ideal also i was excited inside of me.My son asked me to let us give him a try because we have really heard a lot of scammer pretending to cure all sort of diseases with herbal medicine and some of them never get a positive result at the end of it all but we was very confident on this herbal doctor,like i said we give him a try and he sent me a herbal medicine to drink for three weeks, Sincerely I'm telling you today I' alive and healthy no more laying on sick bed,No more Colo-Rectal Cancer.I'm sharing this testimony on here for people who are sick to contact this Wonderful man,His name is Dr Itua.And His contact Whatsapp_+2348149277967____Email... drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com.He can cure those diseases like:Bladder cancerBreast cancerColorectal cancerKidney cancerLeukemiaLung cancerNon-Hodgkin lymphomaProstate cancerSkin cancerUterine cancerParkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, Spell,Stroke,Lottery Spell,disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Infertility,Tach Disease ,Epilepsy ,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma, (measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria)Allergic diseases.Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.
    Dementia.,Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis
    Love Spell,Diabetes.

    BalasHapus